Friday, January 15, 2010

New Tin Box Finds


This little tin with the snowman is the last of my set of tin items that I purchased this last summer.  Of course its a design from Shara Reiner.  There are so many darling designs by so many that I just love.  I am going to sure give it a try to do them all.  This tobacco tin needs a twisted black wire handle and a little metal puffed heart tied to the side of the handle.  Della was out of the hearts so next order I will get one for it.

These are the three sizes of tins I found on the holiday markdowns at our Walmart. They were $9.00, but the markdown
was 1.25 each. The tall narrow one has a window in it, lots of uses for this one come to mind. Pet treats, cookie or cocoa mixes.
There are labels on the top and bottoms. If you use a hair dryer they come right off. Start a tiny corner and keep it under the hot
air and keep pulling in one continues motion. Make sure you use an all purpose sealer or metal sealer and let it dry over nite. You
could spray paint it too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment