Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginnings for 2010

I'm not going to do the usual resolution thing, as I don't make it much past a week and its out the window. I am going to try to BLOG on a regular basis on what I am currently painting or working on. My one promise to myself is to organize, organize, and organize. With that will be lots of purging. Some for the garbage, while other things I will find homes for somewhere else. Lots of unused painting supplies will find new homes. It's time for this.....there is so much I want to do, and do it all now!

Am I alone doing this or are you wanting to do this also? Life has gotten in my way and taken over everything. I need to do this for my peace of mind and for my soul.

Later today I will post what I am working on at present. Both what I am painting, which is a sewing box, and my studio in the mess it is right now. So hang in there good friends......I need to follow through with the things I do, not put them by the wayside with excuses.
Mushy Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment