Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to Wednesday here in northeastern KY. Ice, ice and more ice. I wasn't used to this much ice when living in Sault Ste. Marie, Mi. We would get a bit of ice here and there but not this. School is out for the 3 day in a row for our city schools. Outlaying county it can be normal for due to black ice on the roads. Today I paint, hmm I think I said that yesterday, seemed to twiddle away most of the day doing nothings. I am going to base the seats of the two chairs and look for a bench I have in my wood stash to do the same design on. I'm also working on a hush hush project for a Christmas ornament to be a bit on the high end. Not giving out any info on this yet as it may be a whole mess when its done. I am just soooo secure...LOL. Ok, off to get into
some trouble. Temps are starting to drop and we have snow coming in soon, so going to put a pot of veggie soup on too.
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment