Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Estate Sale Finds

 
 
 

I went to an estate sale this last weekend and really found some great things. Not sure if I am going to set up and Etsy account or what just yet. I don't do a lot of sewing anymore, and not really heavy into altered art, so the hand crocheted laces and tatted laces are something I don't need a ton of. The first two pictures are of hand sewn glass faceted black beads to tulle netting. The longest might have been a risque dress front. Its long enough to start under ones neck and go to the navel....LOL. The other I don't think has been used yet. The white and pink laces are just a tiny bit of the hand crocheted and tatted. I need to clean most of it as it has a very musty odor and some bad stains on some of it too. Any suggestions as to cleaning and what to do with this find?
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment