Monday, January 17, 2011

Two New Pieces

This is a large resin swan I have had for at least 10 years...LOL. I decided since we are all still trying to ward off the chill of winter I would go with a quilt theme for the focal pieces on my shelf directly in the door of the shop. The price will be $38.00.
I did this bentwood basket to go with the quilt theme. It will make a nice storage basket for many things. The handle is reinforced with a metal strip to avoid breakage. I had fun painting this one. Lots of putsy work, my favorite thing. The price will be $36.00.
Now I need to do some smaller extras to go with these two pieces. I think its getting to be that time of the year where we start cleaning and redecorating our homes.
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. HI Marcia, Your work is beautiful-I especially like the basket, I've been into basket storage recently. Thank you for following my blog, I'm so glad to discover yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your swan is so beautiful! My goodness -- your baskets are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so creative and beautiful! Thank for your share. I have one website quà tặng tết. Thank again.

    ReplyDelete