Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OH MY!!! Its Wednesday already!

Sigh, is this week ever going fast. Had doctor appts yesterday and another tomorrow. Really messes with a persons day when we have them. These were appts that were to be last week during the ice storm. We are getting snow again.....LOL. Almost 60 degress on Sunday and now snow again. I have half the bathroom stripped. I hated the first faux metallic I bought at Lowes. So went on a hunt Monday and found one at Home Depot. Ended up with Ralph Lauren Candle Light. Of course one has to buy the roller so it will turn out like the sample and the video we were sort of forced to watch.....LOL. Salesman was so proud he could show us how to use the video player. He watched it right there with us, so no sneaking away. I am very pleased with how its turning out. Now that the lights are back up, I think we need to change them. So its going to be a hunt till I like it. In between I have finished painting the three guys on the stool. Its background work and the bottom to finish up. I have the two other childs chairs about half done also. I have a really neat project to start after these three items. I think it will paint up fast too.
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How precious! Do you illustrate for children's books? I have just started following your blog, so I might have missed some more info on this awesome painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia,
    I noticed you are following my blogs.
    Thank you!! What a blessing. =0)

    Your work is exquisite! Shading and hi-lighting
    wonderful, and such an eye for detail.

    Blessings on your day.
    We'll keep in touch.

    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcia! Guess what! You are one of the winners on my blog give-away! Please stop by my blog and click on my profile to email me with your address so I can mail your print to you. Thank you so much for entering! It's always so nice to have you visit.
    Blessings and Happy Valentine's Day!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete