Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh MY!

 

Well here is a picture of the stuffed witch. I have about 3 to 4 layers
under all this as it was going to be in the 40's by 6pm when the park opened
the gates to the tennis courts. We have approx 20 people from the park board
alone and then different business's set up too to give out treats. There are
two people to a 4 ft table with a full sized storage tub full of candy. Last
night mine were Milky Ways. My sister in law had Baby Ruths and Butterfingers.
Its not just hard candy, all is in boxes or wrapped so parents know its all safe.
The Chick Filet cow is there, Officer McGruff, there were also some other stuffed
dogs that were as warm as me. Of all the park people, I am the only one that
dresses for the occassion....LOL, if I can't have fun then its not worth doing it.
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia! Looks like you were dressed for fun!! Hope it was a good time for you!! And not too cold!! Brrr! Our days have been divine with cooler morning and evening temps and highs in the 70's! Just love it!

    Have a great weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you really had fun!
    I wanted to stop by and tell you I received one of your 5x5 squares from Jillayne's swap and I love it!
    I posted about my squares today. Did you share pics of yours? I'd love to see them. It was such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete