Monday, July 26, 2010

THE "Swap"....

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy......I have my squares....nothing else.  LOL, don't fret fellow swappers...I have it down on paper and will have my pieces done in time.  I am in painting "mode" right now.  I have to travel to MI next weekend with a class to teach in lower MI on Monday, and a one day very fast moving Art/Craft show on Tuesday in the upper peninsula of MI.  After that I have a few days to breath when it starts all over.  Back to KY....thats Sat....then on Tuesday we head up to Columbus OH for a convention of Decorative Painters.  I am on the trade floor with a fellow artist as vendors.  During this time I will be working on my pieces.  Hope to have a few pictures up soon.  So have patience...I will be posting them soon.
Mushy Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment