Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This and That


Ever see a pregnant Raggedy Ann type of doll? LOL we got them in for baby showers etc. They were pretty popular for a bit, but now we still have several still looking for a good home. We had several old wood highchairs we put them in, looked cute.

This will be my next project. Its in worse shape then the slant type I just did. There is no way to dust this thing as the grain has fuzzed up so much. You can't whipe your hand across it as it will scratch you hard. So I will get busy on that after I get through with my 3 day weekend in Charleston WV for a painting seminar. We will be taking from a "big Brush".......Sharon Hamilton. I guess she is going to try to teach us old dogs new tricks. The prep work on our boards was enough to send us off screaming in the middle of the night. So I can't imagine how much color mixing there is going to be for the rest of the work. Maybe, or.....maybe not, you will see a finished or semi finished piece on here in the near future.
Mushy Hugs
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment