Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Shop

Well my girlfriend and I decided to take the plunge even with this economy and set up a small shop in a new venture called Trader Bills. Its actually an upscale flea market with seperate little shops. They have really built a beautiful building and a great roofed area for outside vendors. The main building that holds about 24 booths is all filled and they are adding 4 very large areas

for larger vendors such as one coming in with fruits and veggies. 1st picture shows the booth with the carpet and drapes and all the set up ready for merchandise. The second picture is of my friend Vicki setting at our desk. I paint there and have wonderful lighting with the window behind me. The black armoire is for her jewerly. The last picture is of me......sigh, was not a great picture but will have to do for now. I will post more pictures as we take them. Hugs, Marcia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Marsha it looks wonderful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia,
    Congratulations on your new venture.

    I'm hoping things go well for you both.

    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete