Wednesday, February 17, 2010



This is one of the pieces I brought home from the shop to redo. They came from the warehouse in what I thought were horribly made. They watered down black paint, slapped it on and never sanded it. Well they did sand it, with just hitting it with a piece of sandpaper and making it a milky grey covering of dust. They didn't even bother to clean it off. So I have brought this piece home, taking the corners and edges down then staining them and repainting the black. The three bottom doors will each have a chicken in them. I am still trying ro decide what to put on the slant top. Not sure if I want a rooster or not, this may put it over the edge as far as prim decor goes. I also have several boxes I need to finish the same way too. Mushy Hugs


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment